탑버튼

Threat Modelling Case Study: Bicycles

페이지 정보

작성자 Iris 댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-09-22 08:30

본문

You might notice that cycle couriers who have e-bikes tend to eat lunch while looking directly at their locked e-bike, so that it never goes out of their sight. Often these standards require that it is locked up indoors which means you're chancing it whenever you park away from your home or office. We probably didn’t need the low-offset features of the OP07. U2 is the OP07 low-offset op-amp. According to the datasheet the dropout at 20 mA load is about 1.6 V at 0℃ which allows us to up our op-amp rails to about 13.4 V if necessary. The oil temperature gauge was cheap, and necessary! It indicates that the oil is somewhat hot, but not at red line. That 27-year-old oil temperature gauge was as inaccurate as the fuel pressure gauge, it seems. I bought the model that includes fuel pressure, so now I have a digital fuel pressure device to complement the original gauge. But the original gauge indicates 4-5 psi regardless! The whole original cowl design is kinda Mickey Mouse, with cam locks, over-center latches, and flange-and-channel arrangements that wear through the outer skin. I used KiCad to design the PCB. I realised an EV charger based on your PCB.

I have corrected these problems on the schematic and PCB on github and called the PCB V2.0. Oh, sure, that's how I want to hear DH called out: "Warning, you're either somewhere near DH, or you've already hit the ground, I think." Gulp! All communication with the car is done through a single wire referenced to earth called the pilot signal. I'm still excited to install an SL-60 thin-line GPS/COM to replace my single KY97A COM. I still have no landing light, and I hope Bill will close up that hole, too. Having minimal IFR equipment will let me depart without scud running. I'm thinking of leaving the airplane in Santa Monica for a few weeks, to let Bill Heard make a bunch of more substantial modifications to the cowl. I'll let you know if we ever get going on this stuff. I have a smart meter so I know how much electricity I’m using etc too.

It's a real bummer when I want to depart Hayward in the morning, only to find a low overcast, especially since I know the tops are at 2,000, and it's clear everywhere else. 6V. The software is measuring the voltages at the centres of the low and high regions. We employ a current transformer measuring the common mode current of the live and neutral wires. This is a common mode current and we want to be measuring this! The sad truth is that the Percys of the world are common enough and resourceful enough that a bicycle worth over a thousand pounds isn't really safe anywhere in a large town. In order to keep your bicycle safe you need to take steps against all three levels of imaginary thieves. The regulators need a minimum load of about 5 mA to maintain regulation. 12V rails. I was aware the op-amps outputs might not be able to swing all the way to their supply rails so I wanted some flexibility by using adjustable voltage regulators. Either way the live will source current into the chassis which will drain straight to ground (In a TN-C-S supply the ground and neutral conductors are bonded at the consumer unit).

I bought 5 metres of 6mm² SWA cable to run from my consumer unit to my desired charger location. When I was working on an (otherwise well run) government system it took ages to get permission to see the threat model. I can see how hardware implemented cut-outs are more robust and safe. An aside: The altitude alert feature in the EI clock can drive the voice annunciator, but it'd be useless! Unfortunately people are convinced it’s a really bad thing, probably for similar reasons to why people are scared of flying but drive a car every day despite the latter being far more dangerous. Once I saw it, it made a bit of sense but it clearly had been created in isolation from people who understood the system. No time. I'm looking forward to installing it, getting the airplane instrument certified, what is electric cable and regaining my instrument currency. We can’t afford to not do anything about it, so we have to force the issue into the priorities of our government and the energy companies.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.